nconsciously, we have entered the hot summer solstice, and the high temperature has accelerated the metabolism of living organisms. The vigorous increase of nascent cells gradually replaced apoptotic cells that completed their mission. Fallen flowers are not heartless things, into Chunni more quadrangle. Apoptotic cells use their own fall to complete the life cycle of the organism.
Apoptosis refers to the autonomous and orderly death of cells controlled by genes in order to maintain the stability of the internal environment. Apoptosis is different from cell necrosis. Apoptosis is not a passive process, but an active process. It involves the activation, expression and regulation of a series of genes; it is not a kind of auto-injury under pathological conditions. Phenomenon, but a process of death that is actively striving for better adaptation to the living environment. When a cell undergoes apoptosis, it is like the natural fall of a leaf or flower. For this biological observation, borrowed from the Greek “Apoptosis”, it means that the natural fall of a leaf or flower can be translated as apoptosis. So what is the existence of apoptosis?
Apoptosis is the only way in the development of animals. Looking at the following examples, the phenomenon of apoptosis is everywhere in the development of life:
- Abnormal development from tadpoles to frogs
- Metamorphosis of insects
- The disappearance of webs between the fingers of higher mammals. For example, during the development of human embryos, flat disc-shaped limbs sprouting when the embryo grows to the fifth week, and the webs between the fingers and toes disappear, so that the limbs can form their final shape smoothly.
- The cell death of the vitreous and lens in the eye is an important step for the eye to penetrate light.
- Even in mature individuals, apoptosis is essential:
- Control of cell number and tissue size
- Renewal of tissues (e.g. replacement of nasal olfactory epidermis and skin epidermal cells)
- The immune system selects and removes cells that are either non-functional or potentially dangerous, such as the non-specific cell killing effect of natural killer cells (NK) on cancer cells.
- Remove degeneration cells
- Give plasticity to the central nervous system. The researchers tried to activate the mouse’s bcl-2 gene during the embryonic stage. This gene prevents the apoptosis of nerve cells. The number of neurons in the brain of the born mouse is therefore larger than that of the normal mouse, and the volume becomes larger. But in the test, it seems slower than normal mice.
- Selection of germ cells (about 95% of germ cells will be cleared by apoptosis before they mature)
Abbkine scientists’ research on apoptosis has reached the cellular, protein and molecular levels:
- Protein level Annexin V series cell early apoptosis kit to detect valgus phosphatidylserine (PS) eversion:
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 405 Apoptosis Detection kit||KTA0001||Annexin V- AbFluor™ 405: Abs/Em = 404/431 nm; PI: Abs/Em = 535/617 nm (with DNA)||Pacific Blue, Alexa Fluor 405, Dylight 405|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 488 Apoptosis Detection kit||KTA0002||Annexin V- AbFluor™ 488: Abs/Em = 491/517 nm; PI: Abs/Em = 535/617 nm (with DNA)||FITC, Alexa Fluor 488, Dylight 488|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 555 Apoptosis Detection kit||KTA0003||Annexin V- AbFluor™ 555: Abs/Em = 555/565 nm||Cy3, TRITC, Alexa Fluor 546, Dylight 549|
|Annexin V-AbFluor™ 647 Apoptosis Detection kit||KTA0004||Annexin V- AbFluor™ 647: Abs/Em = 650/665 nm; PI: Abs/Em = 535/617 nm (with DNA)||Cy5, Alexa Fluor 647, Dylight 649|
- Cell-level Caspase series kits to detect the expression of apoptosis-related protein Caspas and mid-term apoptosis:
|Product NO||Test purpose||Product Name|
|Caspase-1 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)|
|KTA3021||Caspase-2 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)|
|KTA3022||Caspase-3 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)|
|KTA3023||Caspase-4 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)|
|KTA3024||Caspase-6 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)|
|KTA3025||Caspase-8 Assay Kit (Colorimetric)|
The cascade reaction initiated by the Caspase cysteine protease family is the central link in the process of apoptosis. Its activation mainly includes mitochondrial-dependent pathways and death receptor-mediated signal transduction pathways. The activated downstream Caspase, through cleavage specificity Substrate, leading to apoptosis.
- Molecular level TUNEL kit, detection of late apoptosis kit
|Product Name||Product NO|
|TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Green Fluorescence)||KTA2010|
|TUNEL Apoptosis Detection Kit (Orange Fluorescence)||KTA2011|
The apoptotic cells stained by the TUNEL fluorescence kit have a very bright fluorescent color, which is favored by Abbkine customers.
There are many studies on the relationship between apoptosis and the occurrence of cancer and various autoimmune diseases. People hope to stimulate the apoptosis of cancer cells in order to eliminate cancer. In addition, in order to maintain the size of the human brain, the genes that cause apoptosis are suppressed in humans.
The role of apoptosis in neurodegenerative diseases (such as Alzheimer’s disease (one type of dementia), Huntington’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, muscle Atrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) is currently a hot research topic, and there are many studies in this area.
In order to provide readers with a platform for learning biological knowledge, Abbkine’s technical experts have worked hard to sort out the dry goods of various high-end biological experiments. Later, they will be published in the WeChat public account, and readers who love science will continue to pay attention to the Abbkine public account. .Abbkine specializes in the fields of proteinology and cytology, and is committed to innovating and developing various antibodies, proteins, analytical reagents and kits, with a view to becoming a key promoter in the fields of life science research and development, drug research and development. We provide you with favorite products of protein and immunological research users, from basic immunological products, such as protein extraction and quantification, to internal reference labeling antibodies, primary antibodies and secondary antibodies of immunological experiments, etc.; favorite products of cell research users, from Dyes and kits for detecting the state of cells, kits for extracting organelles, staining and tracking of cell substructures and cell metabolism detection products, to cytokine and protein detection kits for cell culture, only to help your research career !About AbbkineOur position: to serve global users of cell and protein research, to provide users with economical and technical product solutions in the form of application processes and product portfolios.Our mission: to stimulate our inner creativity, provide competitive biomedical products and services, and continue to create maximum value for customers.Our vision: to be a respected, world-class supplier of biomedical products and services.